Are you searching desperately for an experienced and reputable plumber in the Las Vegas area to service or replace your hot water heater? Have you been suffering through the day, taking cold showers and not being able to do the dishes? If so, you’ve come to the right place because we are Las Vegas’ most reliable source for affordable solutions for all of your water heating system needs. Need a little proof? – check out some of our client testimonials below!
Look, we’ve been in your shoes. Hot water is a major must-have throughout your day. Our professional, certified, and licensed technicians can get to you quickly – 24/7. Your business is important to us. We’ve learned that repeat customers are much more valuable, and we’ve relied on them to keep us on top.
Call Water Heater Repair in Las Vegas 702-800-5356
If you have a leak, or your unit just isn’t producing enough hot water, there are some steps listed below that may help you solve the problem yourself. Otherwise, it’s important to get a professional involved, as a small issue can turn into a very large issue before you know it.
Why Should You Choose Us?
> We service all brands and types
> Friendly and knowledgeable technicians
> We work quickly, and get the job right the first time
> Free estimates
> Military and senior discounts available
> We service the entire Las Vegas area
> 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed!!
From repairs to brand new installs, The Pros can take care of you!
If this is an emergency, pick up the phone and call us immediately at 702-800-5356. If it’s not an emergency, you may be able to take care of the problem yourself by addressing some of the factors below.
- Check the circuit breakers – if there is a loss of power, the heater will shut off.
- If the circuits are fine, the next step would be to open the service panel on the unit and check to see if the wires are connected properly. If you’re in doubt, just reference the owner’s manual that came with the unit.
- From there, you can make sure there is no oxidation at the connections. This would cause a power issue if there is too much lime built up.
- If you’re a do-it-yourself kind of person, you can simply replace the heating element. A quick trip to Home Depot is all you need, as their staff can point you in the right direction and give you assistance as to how to replace it quickly and safely.
- While you’re at it, maybe try to replace the internal thermostat as well. Thermostats typically last a few years, but can fail at any time for a multitude of reasons.
Call Las Vegas Water Heater Repair Pros 702-800-5356
Please note: If you see rusty colored water or puddles built up around the base of the unit, you will most likely need to replace it right away. See, over the course of time, the minerals in the water undergo a dance with the metal tank, and even though there is an anode rod, the tank will start to corrode. This is irreversible. New modern units are designed to prevent this for the most part. We can help customers save a lot of money on brand new units, and now would be the perfect time to look into getting a more energy efficient model that will produce hot water more quickly and seamlessly, and do so without such a large carbon footprint. Your energy bill will be lower as a result.
So call us Today!! We’re looking forward to serving you…
For more information about self-diagnosis, check out the informative video below.
Water Heater Pros
3651 Lindell Road
Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas NV, The Lakes NV, North Las Vegas NV, Henderson NV, Blue Diamond NV, Nellis Afb NV, Boulder City NV, Jean NV, 88901, 88905, 89004, 89005, 89006, 89009, 89011, 89012, 89014, 89015, 89016, 89019, 89026, 89030, 89031, 89032, 89033, 89036, 89052, 89053, 89074, 89077, 89084, 89086, 89101, 89102, 89103, 89104, 89106, 89107, 89108, 89109, 89110, 89111, 89112, 89113, 89114, 89115, 89116, 89117, 89118, 89119, 89120, 89121, 89122, 89123, 89124, 89125, 89126, 89127, 89128, 89129, 89130, 89131, 89132, 89133, 89134, 89135, 89136, 89137, 89138, 89139, 89141, 89142, 89143, 89144, 89145, 89146, 89147, 89148, 89149, 89150, 89151, 89152, 89153, 89154, 89155, 89156, 89159, 89160, 89162, 89163, 89164, 89170, 89173, 89177, 89180, 89185, 89191, 89193, 89195, 89199